Monday, February 25, 2013

I can't put this book down.

This book is like my own diary! I cannot get enough of it. I almost jumped out of my seat when Dylan made a move on Edie and kissed her, and it wasn't even a peck kiss! After Dylan did that Edie was so confused and didn't know what to do. Was Dylan just being nice or did he really have feelings for her? Poor Edie, that entire kiss just made things awkward between them. When Edie would be in the canteen before lunch she would she Dylan all over this girl named Shona. Shona was pretty much Edie's long lost twin, which is quite weird. A few days of seeing them two all over each other, Edie finally got the guts to ask Dylan who Shona was one day in Photography class. To her relief Shona is just a really good friend, almost like his sister. They grew up together ever since Kindergarten. After Dylan explained the whole Shona situation, they decided on where they were going to do their photography project. On that same Saturday they decided to go to this old place where the buildings were older and beginning to crumble. While they were snapping some good pictures Edie decided to take some non-related pictures, of Dylan and herself. On the last picture she took of Dylan, she got caught. He then grabbed her chin and kissed her again for the second time! After they were done kissing, Dylan basically bolted off and was just acting super weird. Almost like the kiss was a mistake or accident. This made Edie feel terrible. The car ride home was very weird for her, she said he seemed almost mad about it. Neither one of them talked the whole ride home. What did I do wrong, Edie asked herself. Dylan as a character just makes me angry. I know there are guys like this at my school and it's wrong of them to give us girls mixed feelings like that. If I was Edie I would sit him down and ask him what was going on between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment